Life treats me well.
I know how to knit, sew, crochet, cross-stitch, and quilt - and I LOVE it all!
All I need is to share my craftastic moments with you, so please join me in the adventures of my busy hands...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

IHSW round-up

Yay - I did manage to make some a little progress on Caroline's puppy dog picture, and I feel proud, relieved, and... yes, x-stitchy yet again!

Here's the evidence:
Before IHSW

After IHSW



Truth be told, I sense that my knitting-sewing-quilting-crocheting will have to wait a while, as I got a uniquely brilliant idea while working on the dog. Well... someone else might have had a similar idea before me, but this was close to an earth-shattering in my world - LOL - and I do want to share it with you:
For a long time, Caroline has been begging me to make her a blue(ish) bedspread AND that darn dog picture, and then I thought "Well, could I possibly combine them???"
Which is why I've decided to integrate the dog picture into a quilt - isn't that a truely AMAZING idea?? Hopefully (naturally!) I'll be able to finish the whole thing by October 16, when my darling princess turns 7...

5 comments:

  1. Your progress looks great. And XS looks wonderful when made into a quilt. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bea, for the comment on my quilt idea - I'm definitely going for it!

      Delete
  2. Hi

    What a sweet project, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete