Life treats me well.
I know how to knit, sew, crochet, cross-stitch, and quilt - and I LOVE it all!
All I need is to share my craftastic moments with you, so please join me in the adventures of my busy hands...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A new day, a new beginning!

It's just past midnight, and I've managed to create my first post in this blog at the threshold of a new day! If that's not a great start for a new project, I really don't know what might be one...

Tomorrow... well, TODAY, when daylight returns, I will post pictures of the projects that I'm currently working on. Embarrassingly enough, this will certainly turn out to be a number of things. Just off the top of my head I can mention at least 3 cross-stitch projects, 2 quilts, 1 crocheted afghan, 2 knitted sweaters, and... well, you and I will both have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment